The 2022 Edition of Lunar Letters
Lunar Letters is a series of Cosmic Writing Sessions to help you raise your personal frequency and learn to manifest your deepest desires by harnessing the energy of the moon through writing.
Join me for 21 power-packed, moon charged writing sessions where I bring in the energy of Mama Moon to guide our writing and manifesting. We will spend two hours per session writing together and sharing our lunar-inspired words, images, and dreams.
These writing session dates. They are timed with the the New & Full Moons of 2022, the Solstices, and the Equinoxes of 2022. Here is the schedule (with a few time exceptions that will be noted in the classroom).
ALL SESSIONS run from 11am to 1pm Central unless otherwise stated.
- January 2nd
- January 17th
- January 30th
- February 16th
- March 2nd
- March 17th
- March 31st
- April 16th
- April 30th
- May 15th
- May 29th
- June 14th
- June 21st
- June 28th
- July 13th
- July 28th
- August 11th
- August 27th
- September 10th
- September 22nd
- September 25th
- October 9th
- October 25th
- November 8th
- November 23rd
- December 7th
- December 21st
Why Write With The Moon?
- The moon is a powerful tool for soulful self-reflection.
- Working with the energy of the moon can help us have more clarity around our relationships, our goals, and our dreams.
- Connecting (or reconnecting) to the natural cycles of nature helps us feel more fully alive.
- When we rediscover our unique inner universe we become more receptive to our words, thoughts, and deeds.
- As we develop a deeper relationship with the maiden, mother, and crone archetypes we experience a sense of wholeness.
- Celebrating our femininity honors the Divine.
- In order to amplify and accelerate our ability to manifest the life we most desire.
- Learning to listen to the moon strengthens our intuitive muscles and we begin to trust ourselves more fully.
WHAT YOU GET
- Twenty-seven virtual sessions where we journal creatively and engage in moon-inspired conversations.
- A series of Moonlight Musings Audio Recordings
- Access to the recordings / replays of the virtual sessions.
- Introductory Astrology lessons to help deepen your connection to the cosmos.
- Oracle/Tarot spreads for each of the New Moons and Full Moons.
- Ritual ideas and suggestions for integrating and implementing the learning.
- Activities for extending the learning between sessions.
- Guidance on the manifestation process.
- Vedic chanting opportunities with Damon Givehand.
- Guest teaching sessions from April Miller-McMurtry (The Moon is My Calendar).
- A thriving community of seekers, mystics, healers, and creatives.
You Will Have The Opportunity to Learn How To...
- set intentions
- listen to your intuition
- be curious
- explore possibilities
- develop action plans
- improve your dreams
- fully express your authentic self
- share your inner landscape
- express yourself creatively
- release your fears
- get clear on what you want
- enjoy silence
- strengthen your intuition
Hello Beautiful Creative You!
I'm happy you're here.
I'm Kiala Givehand, a multi-passionate intuitive & intentional creative. I walk through the world as a LifeAlchemist™ for creative, heart-centered, soul-filled women who want to change the world by shining their light more fully and more brightly. I call myself a LifeAlchemist™ because I help women bring together all the parts of themselves to create a life they love. As an Alchemist, I support women through creative and spiritual awakenings and guide them towards empowerment.
As an artist, I make (and sometimes sell) handmade journals using a mix of mediums. I host workshops, retreats and online classes where I get to teach the things that nourish my soul -- bookbinding, journaling, creative writing, and self-discovery though transformational tools and content.
For almost 20 years, I taught English, Language Arts, and Creative Writing at every educational level, while simultaneously traveling the U.S. delivering workshops and presentations to educators. While I no longer travel to work with teachers, I now enjoy working one-on-one and in small groups with students, teachers, artists, writers, and creative entrepreneurs. I do this work because I love helping women find the thing that fills them with joy and watching them pursue it without regrets or apologies.
I've done a lot of things in my short 45+ years on this planet, but I'm most proud of raising my nephew Treavor, and listening to my inner wisdom by doing the things that make me come alive. Constructing handmade books and art journals is one of those things that allows me to feel A L I V E!!! And I'd love to have you join me on this journey. Reading tarot & oracle cards, pulling astrological charts, and delving into the esoteric and ancient guidance systems is another way I help women have spiritual and creative awakenings. I'm eager to do the same for you.
I cherish every single day and treat life as one amazing adventure. I play with paint and watercolor, fold paper into books, write poetry, short fiction, & creative non-fiction, and guide women through sacred remembering of who they truly are. But always, every single day, I journal and do something that I feel is creative. Oh!! And did I mention that I'm the proud owner of a fabulous collection of fountain pens? (I know. Geek alert!)
Join me and let's create something beautiful, TODAY!!