Welcome and Supply List
If you are new to bookbinding, I recommend my free Skillshare Course -- Mastering The Basics. This class will give you some basic terminology and tips for bookbinding.
Sign up for the ARTSY MEETUPS.
Supplies I'll Be Using For This Class:
- For the handmade journal:
- Paper -- I'm using Bristol Paper
- Something for creasing paper -- bone folder or pan scraper or an old credit card
- Adhesive -- either glue stick or double sided tape
- Permanent black pen -- I like the Permaball (also called the Multiball), the Koh-i-noor Rapido Sketch Art Pen, or the Faber-Castell Pitt Pen
- Something to add pops of color:
- Washi tape (Optional for decorative edges)
*Some links are affiliate links. They do not increase the cost of the product, but simply allow me to keep my courses priced reasonably.