Weaving Your Chakras Whole will offer you a chance to see yourself in the web of Sacred Weavers who have woven our lives and our world throughout time immemorial. It will offer you a chance to change your energetic imprint and heal yourself through deep soul exploration and by unleashing your inner Creatrix.
Together, we will learn how to weave on a circular loom, and will complete 7 weavings, one for each of our main physical body chakras. We will learn about each of the chakras, how to read our own chakras, and how to shift the energies within them. While you weave in a supportive, sacred container, you will learn myths and stories of the archetypes and guides who carry the magic of spinning and weaving the world.
This class will give you the opportunity to heal energetic imbalances, release blocks and allow your true potential to flourish. You will release old stories that are no longer serving you and reweave a new energetic reality that supports your highest good.
By tapping into your inner Creatrix, entering into this community with others doing this important transformational work, and journeying with the goddesses of the most ancient of magics - spinning and weaving - you will weave yourself whole in sacred community.
The weaving of the world is torn and unravelling. There has never been a better time to learn how to heal ourselves through weaving, energy healing and sacred community.
This class is for you if:
• you are interested in energy healing
• you are an experienced weaver, looking to incorporate a spiritual and magical intention into your art
• you have never woven anything before in your life but are excited to try
• you love myths, stories and archetypes
• you feel inextricably drawn to it
• you “feel” a yes in your soul
• something inside you gets excited about the combination of fibre art and inner transformation
• you are interested in fibre arts but don’t know how to start
• interested in chakra healing, and want a practical way to work with them in your life
• want 7 new soul-led weavings to decorate your home or sacred space with
• want to learn more about (and practice) intentional, soul-led therapeutic art
Passionate about energetic healing and setting intentions in your life? Want to do it in a community of sacred makers?
You Have The Opportunity to Leave With:
• a firm understanding and knowledge of how to do circular weavings
• 7 circular weavings, based on your chakras
• 7 guided meditations for each chakra for future healing
• knowledge on the 7 main physical chakras, and the ability to “read” your own energy centers
• a unique understanding of the chakras that will support you in understanding them as a balanced system and empower you to live from a heart-centered place
• an opportunity to heal energetic imbalances, blocks and old stories that are limiting you
• a deeper connection to your self and knowledge of what is (has been) holding you back
• an opportunity to intentionally reset your energy by weaving yourself a new story
• embodied tools on shifting your energy
• a deeper knowledge of and connection to the deities and Guides associated with weaving and spinning
• a powerful connection to the magic of weaving and understanding of its place in the world and your life
Do you love myths and archetypes? Are you a weaver or interested in learning to weave?
How The Class Works:
We will meet over the course of 13 weeks, for a total of 9 sessions.
Each class is 2 hours long, and will consist of:
- a chakra teaching
- guided visualization
- journey to each chakra
- intention setting
- time to weave around the sacred (virtual) fire as we listen to stories of Old and share about our own process.
There are “break weeks” intentionally woven into the class to give time for integration and completion of the current weavings.
All classes are recorded for accessibility. Classes are 2 hours long, and begin at 11 am CST.
The dates for this class are:
May 11 -- BREAK/Integration Week
June 1 -- BREAK/Integration Week
June 22 -- BREAK/Integration Week
July 13 -- BREAK/Integration Week
Erin Orion, M.Div, is a Soul Doula. She is an ordained priestess of the Sisterhood of the Rose, energy healer and teacher, Quaker minister and elder, divine channel, intuitive psychic and witch She is also a writer, digital artist and Quantum Human Design Specialist. As a fibre artist, Erin spins, knits, crochets, weaves, wet and needle felts and dyes fibre. She is also the proud owner of 6 spinning wheels, 3 of which are over 200 years old. She works as a guide and coach for people looking to create alignment and build resiliency through the exploration and healing of self and soul. She teaches energy hygiene and healing, through a variety of practices that support sustainable thriving in a world in crisis. Called to advocacy, activism, and healing, she has incarnated at this time to be a part of the global transformation into a world based in equity, balance, sustainability and peace.
PreviewWelcome From Course Creator, Erin Orion (8:12)
StartLive Zoom Calls Login Info
StartSupply List and Video
StartChakra Cheat Sheet
StartAccessing the Mighty Network Private Group (22:33)
StartApril 27 - Week 1 - Introduction - Fibre & Magic, Warping your loom (123:16)
StartMay 4 - Session 2 - Root Chakra (137:42)
StartMay 11 - BREAK/Integration Week
StartMay 18 - Session 3 - Crown Chakra (72:47)
StartMay 25 - Session 4 - Sacral Chakra (124:34)
StartJune 1 - BREAK/Integration Week
StartJune 8 - Session 5 - Third Eye / Ajna Chakra (114:31)
StartJune 15 - Session 6 - Solar Plexus Chakra (130:48)
StartJune 22 - BREAK/Integration Week
StartJune 29 - Session 7 - Throat Chakra (114:47)
StartJuly 6 - Session 8 - Heart Chakra (109:30)
StartJuly 13 - BREAK/Integration Week
StartFEEDBACK & Community Sharing & Celebration (101:19)